Thank you for shopping with us and reviewing our returns policy.
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, simply contact our customer service department within 30 days from the date of purchase. The following conditions apply:
- A Return Authorization Number must be obtained prior to the return of an item(s).
- Product must be in original packaging and in re-saleable condition for credit to be issued (Exception: see Defective Returns below).
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Some returns could be subject to a restocking fee.
- Customer errors must be returned at their expense.
- All merchandise will be inspected once received.
How Do I Obtain A Return Authorization Number and Return A product?
- Download the our Returns Form (Click Here to Download).
- Complete the form following the instructions within the form.
- Email the returns form to Supplies@taylorcommunications.com.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation that we have your return authorization request.
- Your return authorization will include instructions on how to package and ship your return.
Tax forms are subject to a 50% restocking fee and can only be returned within the same tax season in which the tax form is purchased.
PLEASE NOTE: Tax forms cannot be returned after December 1 for the year they are created for because they are not resalable after this date.
Determining if a product is defective will be based upon each manufacturer’s guidelines. Once product is deemed defective, we will issue credit.
- Toner, Inkjet & Ribbons
- Defective toner, inkjet, and ribbon products can be returned for credit within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Computer Supplies and Accessories
- Defective computer supplies and accessories can be returned for credit within 30 days of purchase date.
- Defective labels can be returned for credit within 30 days of purchase date.
- Check Encoding Supplies
- Defective check encoding supplies can be returned for credit within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Printers and Equipment
If equipment fails to operate after removing from the box, contact manufacturer’s technical support toll free umber listed in the instruction manual and warranty registration card.
Damaged in Transit
- Obviously damaged in transit, refuse delivery. If carrier left premises, immediately contact us. Do not open box until after inspection by carrier. If you open a delivery and then notice product is damaged or missing return all product and packaging to the box until after it is inspected.
- Repackaging product for return.
- All products must be returned in original packaging including Styrofoam inserts end caps, etc.
- All printers and equip must be returned unopened and sealed in original packing, otherwise products are considered used and not returnable.
- We cannot give credit on any product when either the product or manufacturer’s boxes have been written on or otherwise marked in any way.
- All products must be shipped in protective outer boxing with RMA# clearly printed on outside of shipping box. Any product returned without the RMA# on outside will be returned to sender.
If you have further questions about returns, please contact us.